cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Label Printing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When processing a delivery note, I want to automatically print a sticker label on a label printer which is seperate from the del note printer. Please advise if this would be possible and give me a basic idea of what would be required to set this up? The label will only have fields from the item master and batch details.

Regards

Gareth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your assistance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gareth,

1. Under Administration\ System Initialisation\Print preferences, you can set the DO to print document and Batch/ Serial No.

2. Modify the Serial/ Batch report PLD to show the label details. Set the printer for this PLD to the label printer.

This will generate the Serial/ Batch No reports which can be printed as a lable to the label printer and the DO can be printed to the regular printer.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Hamsa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hamsa,

Thanks for your input. When I edit the batch reports, will I be able to customise the layout so I could put any required fields on the label?

Regards

Gareth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gareth,

You can amend the PLD just like any other. You should be able to include the Item details and the Batch details. About other info, you need to confirm if the link exists in PLD.

Regards,

Hamsa