cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KP06-Excel palnning upload-fai​ling

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello team,

we are using ECC6.0 we are trying to upload for Cost element planning with cost centerr through KP06 -excel panning

while executing the uploading file we are getting failed ..error message like "Document type not found " but program read the all the data

before that we are getting following error messages below

Enter a numeric value  ,

Value 000 in field "Posting period" is less than 1

now we have debugged  we are getting below

program is failing at the point where it is reading the configuration settings. It is checking if the ledger “0L” is set up for FLEX GL; if not, it is checking for a planning profile since both are not set up in configuration the program is failing.

for that i have checked planning profile in the system using the transaction code GLPLANZ and it is there planner profile as "ZTREKS'"

and also we have Leading ledger OL- summary table :FAGLFLEXT

I have attached all the error messages what i getting

Can any one guide me where it is going wrong

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You will create Document Types Path :Financial Accounting (New)-->Financial Accounting Global Settings (New)-->Document-->Document Types-->Define Document Types for Entry View in a Ledger and Define Document Types for General Ledger View and Document Number Ranges also create Define Document Number Ranges for Entry View,Define Document Number Ranges for General Ledger View

Thanks,

Raviteja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for the reply quickly,

the file format doesn't have any document type , if you have specific file format to upload through KP06

kindly post it

thanks

Rana

narasimhulu_konnipati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

I did not see the earlier posts. But the Doc type is not needed when you are uploading data in KP06.

System automatically picks up and post. But these should be available in the system.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

If i post manully into KP06 it is posting ,and business trasaction type= RKP5

but when i try to post through excel planning getting the error - document types is missing and some times "Enter a numaric value

please advise me where it is going wrong

thanks

Rana

narasimhulu_konnipati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

so here i assume you must be having some account as Initial upload which should go to a different document type.

Can you click on the message and see what doc type it is askinf for?

this way we can solve the issue

Thanks