cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KKAK Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

What is the purpose of the KKAK report : Actual Results Analysis Sales Orders.

What is the purpose of this report and how does it calculate the WIP on Sales Orders ??

Please let me know the logic of how we arrive at the WIP value using this report...

How can we analyse and understand this report further ?...

Thanks a lot

Kris..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member188826
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

[Refer to this document.|http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/stage/UnderstandingResultsAnalysisforWIP]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kris,

WIP is a specific type of Results Analysis.

WIP/RA is aimed at posting an accrual or a value that will be reversed when the order is completed.

In my business, RA on Sales Orders is strictly for analyzing the cost elements posting into the order and determing where to post them in settlement. We use the detailed reports from KKAK only when testing new processes or in go live situations, otherwise the amount of data is massive.

I make two suggestions about using the report:

1 - take several specific examples and look into the report and the order details and determine if it helps you in any way

2 - when a problem/error occurs, as part of the research, go back tot he report and see if there was information or indicators in the report that would have lead to you prevent the problem. (Experience is a tough teacher , but very effective.

Good luck

Althea