cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KE30 and archived data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I've done data archiving with copaa_xxxx and copab_xxxx.

now my customer wants to run reports with tcode KE30 but this reports donot access archived data.

How can I customize the transaction KE30 to include archived data?

Like KE24 and KE25 there is the possibility to choose the data source.

Thanks,

Wolfgang

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you please let me know where is the option for data source selection in KE24 as I did not found anything.

Also please guide me how you proceed COPA archiving and setting in reports for archived data display.

Please give me your email ID so I can contact you.

Regards,

Shailesh

0 Kudos

Thanks Suraj, your reply on how to access archived data with KE30 / KE31 transactions did the trick for me:

Use TCode KE 31 in change mode, go to the report where you want make it archive enabled, click on "Options" Tab, Click on the Use summarized data and Use archived data also.

Regards

Klaas

Former Member
0 Kudos

To retrieve data in COPA Reports from Archived data, Use TCode KE 31 in change mode, go to the report where you want make it archive enabled, click on "Options" Tab, Click on the Use summarized data and Use archived data also.

Save the report, it would now retrieve data from archive information system also.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm not sure whether SAP Standard offers this possibility for COPA reports.

For CO-PA data, archiving object COPA1_xxxx, there should be a reload program (RK4Cxxxx).

A little advice:

If you are using summarization levels, set in the variant, that the summarization levels should not been deleted after archiving. If you dont set this, you will have to build them again.

Regards

Peter