cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KE24 Report Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why the standard cost field in KE24 has a value when the quantity is zero?

With best regards

Praveen Atmakuri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I assume you are talking about value field VRPRS. Check which condition types are mapped to this value field in T-code KE4I and check the values of this condition types in your source document.

Furthermore, maybe you have an "user-exit" active where a value is added to the value field (for whatever reason).

BR Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have run the KE24 report. In that some line items have sales qty zero for that standard cost is updated. My requirement is standard cost should not be update if sales qty is zero in the report.

With best regards

Praveen Atmakuri

former_member217547
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the mapping with conditon types using KE4I. The based on the billing and it will not update the standard cost if the qty is zero.

Revert further clarifcation.

Thanks.

S.Sivakumar

waman_shirwaicar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In KE24 please check which is the reference document (for record type F). This will be the billing document. Check this billing document. If the billing document has sales quantity zero but price and cost conditions mapped to value fields in KE4I have values then this is how it will be filled in COPA and displayed in KE24.

regards

Waman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

I have checked in transaction KE4I, Standard cost field is not mapped to condition type. Here standard cost value field is VVM01.

In transaction KE4R this field is mapped.

Please let me know what could be the reason.

With best regards

Praveen Atmakuri

waman_shirwaicar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Then this value comes from the cost estimate.

First check tcode KE4U for the valuation strategy. You would be using material costing.

Then check KE4H, KE4J and KEPC as to how to get the costing key

This costing key would be used to access the material cost estimate and then in KE4R you would have mapped the cost components to value fields.

So i believe that the value field gets populated based on your customizing.

regards

Waman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here have two valuation strategies, in that 'Sequence in Costing Sheet for COPA Valuation' and 'Exit Number' is updated. There is no check mark at 'Valuation Using Material Cost Estimate' in both valuation strategies (KE4U).

Costing key 1, 2 & 3 are mapped to material type ROH & FERT and record type F in transaction KE4J.

With best regards

Praveen Atmakuri

waman_shirwaicar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check in tcode KE45 if the value field is assigned. Then i would assume that the value flows from the COPA costing sheet. Else it would be filled via the user exit.

regards

Waman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Excuse me for the late reply.

I have checked in KE45, nothing is maintained there. Can I assume that these values are coming from user exit? I have checked table CE1xxxx, standard cost field is VV510.

With best regards

Praveen Atmakuri

Answers (0)