cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JE FAGLFLEXA table

0 Kudos

Hello,

Does anyone have experience of extracting line items journal entries for a specific ledger (i.e. use for local reporting purpose). I extracted FAGLFLEXA table for the local reporting ledger, BKPF table and BSEG table. However, I couldn’t find the document numbers of FAGLFLEXA in both BKPF and BSEG tables when i try to map those tables.

Many thanks in advace.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member600777
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi kyi wai,

are you mapping same document number from faglflexa in both BSEG and BSEG_ADD table? if yes then you wont be getting any common entry.

BSEG_ADD will store line item details of entries posted to additional ledgers.

while in BSEG you will find line item details for posting in leading ledger.

0 Kudos

Dear Harshit,

Thank you so much for your answer. I want to extract the line item journal entries with the below mentioned parameters to map with the total amount from the trial balances. Do I only need to extract FAGLFLEXA table and BKPF table or I need to extract BSEG table as well?

Because, what i am doing now is firstly, I extracted these three tables (i) FAGLFLEXA table by filtering the ledger (ii) BKPF table without filter (iii) BSEG table and BSEG_add table without filter.

Secondly, I map the document numbers from FAGLFLEXA table with documents number from BKPF table. I found all the document numbers from the FAGLFLEXA table in BKPF table.

Lastly, I map the document numbers from FAGLFLEXA table with documents number from BSEG table and BSEG_add table. However, I couldn't find any document numbers form FAGLFLEXA table in BSEG table and BSEG_add table. Do you have any idea for this?

Parameters

• Journal entry number
  • GL account number
  • Amount
  • Business Unit
  • Posting date
  • Period
  • Entry date
  • Document date
  • Preparer ID
  • Source
  • JE description

Many thanks.

BR

Kyi

former_member600777
Participant
0 Kudos

HI kyi wai,

you should be able to see the document number in both FAGLFLEXA as well as BSEG /BKPF table and for mapping purpose.

however please note that in FAGLFLEXA the data will be stored per ledger ( i.e. you can find the ledger details ) but in BKPF ledger group will be updated as blank ( ledger group is updated in BKPF only in case of ledger specific posting ).

hence you should pass combination of company code , year , document no , ledger group = BLANK and ledger group= local ledger in BKPF table ,

in FAGLFLEXA, pass combination of company code , year , document no , and ledger group= local ledger .

with this you should be able to extract relevant data.