cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iw81/ Iw31 getting error Category doesn't exist.

nithin_joseph
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are upgrading from S4 OP1609 to 2209.

Checked note 2682083 - Category PLANORD01 does not exist - Not usefull.

I am getting error when clicking on Print Preview button of Iw81 or Iw31.
Error log of cost determination: " Message type: E - FINS_ACDOC_PLANNING 009 %00000000001
Category doesn't exist. "
Steps i follow: Enter all the details and click on release button, then Print preview button will be enabled to click.

SPRO : Maintenance view for category (table:FCOMV_CATEGORY ) is maintained as in the screen shot.

image.png

SPRO Maintain Categories for Production Cost Controlling is maintained as below:

Any idea why this message is coming?

nithin_joseph
Explorer
0 Kudos

I maintained PMORDER01, PMORDER02, PMORDER03 values in this as mentioned in the below link and issue got fixed.

https://help.sap.com/docs/SAP_S4HANA_ON-PREMISE/e72f747389b340229f7fa343975bfa57/fb3f8687d9004e7fab1...

View Entire Topic
dejan_senet
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI

According to the picture of the categories, you are missing PLANORD01.

Copy the missing category from client 000 or create it yourself. Help from SAP below.

---------------------------------

You can create your own categories for financial plan data or copy the standard categories that SAP delivers in client 000. To copy the categories to your client, choose More ==> Utilities ==> Adjustment. Enter an R/3 connection to your client 000 and adjust the categories in your client to the categories in client 000.

You can find the following standard categories in client 000:

nithin_joseph
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thankyou.

m_karimi
Explorer
0 Kudos
hi @dejan_senet, we are in 2022 and category PALNORD03 exist, and still receive the message. can you please help me how to fix this issue? kind regards, Mary