Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IW37N- Mass Change tool for Operation Personnel No. Field

former_member338440
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Just wanted to know there was a way to include the Operation Personnel Number as a selection on the Mass Change tool in IW37N. By allowing the Mass Change tool to assign staff to Multiple WO will reduce the time consuming and tedious work that ours schedulers have to perform. Right now they open each work order and assigning staff then repeating 30-40 times in a day.

Any suggestion will help.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is this the personnel number (AFVGD-PERNR) on the Internal sub-tab of the operation, or the capacity on the Requirements Assignment sub-tab?

PeteA

former_member338440
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Pete,

Yes the field I am refering to is "AFVGD-PERNR" in the internal sub-tab of the operation.

THanks.

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then it will be possible via the IW37N BADIs (see TCode SE18) calling BAPI_ALM_ORDER_MAINTAIN to update the operation(s)

PeteA

Former Member
0 Kudos

I feel I have not understood your question properly.

If you want Personnel number for operation as selection criteria, in IW37N, under Operation tab, you can find.

Updating the orders with personnel number in single click, I guess right now no option. If you have MRS (Multi resource scheduling), using planning board, you can assign personnel to operations.

Try for IW37.

[Multi Resource Scheduling|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_mrs80sp01_erp/helpdata/en/mrs_index.htm]