cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item no is missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a problem, we are using SBO 2005 SP01 PL44, when i use the DTW to upload the items DTW send me an error item no. is missing OITM itemcode application defined or object defined error 65171 but the problem is that the itemcode row is perfect, why the system send me that error and can't upload the items?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot i have found the problem, thanks for your help again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing same problem in DTW. Let me know please, what is the problem.

Venkatesan G.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey even me...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you hele me to knpw the solution bacause i met the same problem. Thank you for your support

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you help me about importing Item master baecause i met the same problem that you posted it.I would like to know your solution or your suggestion for this problem. Thank you a lot for your support.

Former Member
0 Kudos

no, i want to upload (create) the items from all the columns from A to GH columns in excel, do you want to see all the columns? i have columns in blanks and i can resume for you only the columns that i need to use

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Could you send me the template by email with data filled or just few sample rows so that I can know what could be wrong.

Email: sudasampath.sapb1@gmail.com

Again, which DTW version do you have installed? Is it the one that was available in the Patch 44 folder.

Suda

Former Member
0 Kudos

RecordKey ItemCode

RecordKey ItemCode

1 877-0015

2 877-0016

3 877-0017

4 877-0018

5 877-0019

6 877-0020

7 877-0021

8 877-0022

9 877-0023

10 877-0024

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you only uploading the ItemCode and not other columns? If it is just the Itemcode then I do not see anything wrong with it.

Did you install the DTW from the Current Patch folder?

Suda

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can you paste here one row of item data as a sample showing the columns and their values

Suda