Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item managed by Serials number - on release only VS SDK

former_member687054
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

As mentioned in the subject, I have an item managed by serial number, on release only.

So, when I do a good receip PO on the purchase order, I do not need to fill the serials number and everything works fine.

When I need to do a delivery, for the same product, now I need to specify serials number BUT the serials number specidifed must be already existing in SAP.

So the question is : how do I create (just before the delivery) serial number for a product manage "on release only" with the SDK ?

Is there an object for this ? Because the serial number object do not have the itemcode property so it raises errors.

Thanks for your help.

Jo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member687054
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I need to know if it is possible as soon as possible. If you think it is not possible reply and confirm please.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

This object is not implemented in SAP DI API.

Regards

János

former_member687054
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

My problem is not the delivery of product manage by serial, this is done and works fine.

What want to know is if there is an object in the SDK to do do the same thing as in SAP in

INVENTORY > ITEM MANAGEMENT > SERIALS NUMBERS > Serial Number Management > Operation : Complete (Create serial numbers for received items) ?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I hope you have used internalserialnumber property for this action? This is the only case, which is working like this.

Please post a piece of your code to help you.

Regards

János