cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

item cat

Former Member
0 Kudos

When trying to create a delivery on return order #8520000635, i recieve the folowing error message when trying to add batch #AK6K69975A. Item category is not defined, so i go back into the order to change item category & it only allows one option. i need to get this return in system. How to go about it, plz mention steps.

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check for the Item cat. Determination and also it is mandatory to raise a return docu. thru reference of Billing Document only, where you find that the material and batch are automatically copied while you create with reference.

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In img/ logistic execution/ shipping/ deliveries/ define item category determination in deliveries; you should maintain the following:

delivery type / item category group / item category

You also have to specify the copy control for deliveries from returns orders to returns deliveries at header level and item level for item category.

Hope it helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please let me know -what item category you are getting in creating return order. If the normal is created with batch and you are trying to create return for the same you must enter the batch number in Item level.

Regards,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I suggest please put necessary data REN determination in spro

spro-img-sd-sales ->salesdoc item ->assign item category.

If batch management is there then do the proper settings

Hope this help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The item category for returns is REN. Go to transaction code 0184 and check the item category determination for RE with respect to your delivery document type. Or follow the IMG - Logistics execution - Shipping - Deliveries - Deine Item category Determination in Deliveries. Here you check your delivery document type, Item category group, usage of item, higher level item category and default item category.

Just check whether the assignment is there or not.

Hope I have answered your Query. reward valuable points if solution found useful

Regards,

Allabaqsh G. Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Returns item category is <b>REN </b>try the assignment of returns item in <b>VOV7</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai,

check for the item category REn config.

regards

sriram.

Former Member
0 Kudos

try vov7 REN and check batch determination