cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IT0019 & IT0041

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

What is the difference between IT0019 ( Monitoring task ) and IT0041 ( Date notification)

Renjith

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Renjith,

Monitoring of Task IT 0019 : To monitor the task of the employee, like End of Probation Period, Start of Actual Date, End of Object on Loan.... We can maintain the dynamic action to trigger the Mail to the corresponding administrator to notify the task.

Date Specification IT0041 : To maintain various dates of the employee, like actual Hire Date, Rehiring Date, Leaving Date.... Based on this infotype dates, we can monitor the seniority date of the employee and so on.

Good Luck

Om

Reward points, if u feel helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Om,

I did a <i>Pre-Hire Action</i> (transaction PA40) and enter a future date as the start date of employment but I cannot find the corresponding record in PA0041.

Do you have an idea what went wrong?

Thanks

/hw

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai..

maintain dynamic ations table..

manu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Renjith,

Apologise for late reply, I was not in the office. If you are still looking for the solution. Check whether you have maintained the dynamic action to default the hire date in IT 0041. You can create that in table T588Z.

Good Luck

Om

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai..

check the dynamic actions for other date types..in T588Z u can create dynamic action of ur required date type and get it defaulted in IT 41...