cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues on PUOC_40

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

I have an issues on program PU0C_40 for only one employee. This employee doesn't have any positive amount since Agu 2010 to till date and same he is on active status only.

When I ran a program PU0C_40 and try to executive 2011 pay period remuneration statement I am getting an error is "Form was not formatted".

I can able to see remuneration statement for 2010 pay periods and earlier pay periods also.

Can you please suggest is that SAP standard behavior or some configuration ha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the support

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

if the value is negative the you can not see in remunaration statement.

can you please check the infotype 0008 records and check whether the wagetypes or paygrade and level got changed or remain same.

regards,

mohammed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I found the issue, when we are selecting AF for printing parameters in RPCEDTU0 then I am getting this error.

If I select A only in printing parameters that time I am getting pay stub even if the amount is "o", which means no wage type in pay stub.

But I need a clarification is the standard behavior if we select "AF" in printing parameters in program RPCEDETU0 and there is no earning amount which needs to show in this case they remuneration statement will not trigger .

Pls give me suggestion on this

dsharmak
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Chandra,

This is a konwn error, Should be resolved by applying the note 1431850.

Best Regards,

Deepak.