Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with CJI3 report background schedule

former_member326603
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

For CJI3 Report, I save layout with document number( as one of the column) at any position.

When I schedule the report it in background, document number column appears as First column.

Can You please help me sort this issue.

With Regards,

Mahendra

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

can you confirm via SM37 - click on job 'step' and use the 'got'o menu to view the 'variant' - check that when you executed/submitted prog in the background - that the right layout you wanted was respected?

Also, do you schedule it in the background with a sleection variant, too? Make sure that is correct and that the 'save field without values' is off

former_member326603
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the reply

I have checked the variant, it is same.

Can you please elaborate on 'save field without values' and where I can get that functionality.

With Regards,

Mahendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

it is the select options variant. So what select variant are you using when you do the background job. Check the settings against the 'Layout Variant' - for example - you maybe setting it - but it could still be overwritten by another one in the code....is it also the default layout?

former_member326603
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

I have checked the variant. It is same while I am doing background job.
And specifically Problem is coming only at the time when in layout I take Document No. column. When Document No. is not used in a layout, everything is displayed properly and sequentially.

With Regards,

Mahendra.