cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue When cancel the SD-Billing Document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i cancel the billing document It should debit the Sales account with posting key 40 & credit the Customer Account with posting key 12 (Reverse invoice).

But in my case it is debiting the Sales account with Posting key 40 and Credit the customer with posting key 11(Credit memo) which is wrong posting key in this case.

Kindly advice me how to correct this wrong posting key issue and how can i fix this with correct posting key 12 instead of 11?

Kindly help me and give some inputs.

Thanks

Supriya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you check what is the Reversal posting key for Posting Key 01 in T Code OB41? I guess it is set as 11 in your system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply and the reversal posting key for 01 is 12.

Thanks

Supriya

Former Member
0 Kudos

And what is the credit posting key in T Code OBXW (for Transaction AGD)? I am not quite sure if this controls the customer posting key in credit memo, but just giving you a lead.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here credit posting key is 11 and debit is 01

Thanks

Supriya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Change that to 12 and retry cancelling the SD billing document and see if it picks posting key 12 for customer credit line item. Again as I said, I am not quite sure about this. If it works, also try creating a credit memo for the customer (you can test it in FI without any flow from SD) - see if the posting key for the customer credit in the credit memo is 11 (I guess it should be 11 for credit memo).

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi srikanth,

thanks for your inputs.it is not working

Thanks

Supriya

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know this issue was a while ago, but how did you resolve it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

It appears as though Revenue Recognition also affects the ability to use the 'new cancellation procedure'. If using any of hte non standard revenue recognition techniques, the old cancellation procedure will be used and clearing will NOT happen.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.