Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue store location is not picking up automatically

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

I am in the process of backflushing.

I have maintained Issue store location in production version of Header material.

when components are backflushed with respect to production version It should have to pick up the store location automatically from production version.

But it is found that each time backflushing ,manually we have to enter the store location on screen Goods movement in MFBF.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are using MRP Group - then pls check in OPPR - Det Prod Stor Locn strategy.

Set this to 2 and try MFBF again.

Or else you can define for the component in BOM item details.By priority , system will look for this first and then only the strategy ......

Issue Storage Location Selection

Determines how the system finds the issue storage location (the production storage location from which the components are taken to produce an assembly) for the component if no issue storage location is defined for the component in the BOM of the assembly. You have the following options:

Strategy 2The system uses the default issue storage location specified in the material master record of the assembly in the production version. If no default issue storage location is specified in the production version, then the system uses the receiving storage location for the assembly as issue storage location for components.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Whtever you have suggested in In strategy 2 +

Is not working, this is the problem I am Facing

Former Member
0 Kudos

pls try with the field Prod Stor Locn in MRP2 view of Material Master of the components , for which you are doing backflush.

Edited by: sheik abdulla on May 29, 2008 2:22 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

For each Header material ,same Item is issued from different store locations.

Thats why could not maintain single store location.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the status/long text of the BOM item (field: Production storage location) you can define the issue

storage location from which components are backflushed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes correct but we are not using the SAP maintained Bom.

We are manualy backflushing the components with production version.