cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue related to Sales Order Creation in S4 HANA.

kranuswar
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

We are facing an issue in Sales order creation through using BAPI 'BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT2'. We found in the debug mode that standard variable ATP_GRUPPENAUFRUF is coming as 'X' in the include FV45PFAP_VBAP_BEARBEITEN_ENDE1 Which is further wrongly calculating the Cumulative confirmed quantity in sales order(KBMENG) and as a result failing to create Sales Order.

We have also compared with the ECC system, the same variable ATP_GRUPPENAUFRUF is coming as Blank and it is successfully processing to create a Sales Order.

Please let me know the significance of this variable and also, changing this ATP_GRUPPENAUFRUF same as ECC will impact the Other Sales document? Also, is there any suggestions to avoid this issue in S4 HANA system.

Thanks

Anuswar Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

kranuswar
Discoverer

Hello Andreas Krause,

I found my query has been answered by the SAP Note 2146153. We had been facing this issue in the USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE where the field for (XVAP-KBMENG )calculation for the Cumulative confirmed quantity for the material was not happening correctly due to this ATP check.

Issue has been resolved.

Thanks

kranuswar
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

Thank you for your response.

Before going forward to raise a SAP ticket, just want to confirm from you that since this ATP check ATP_GRUPPENAUFRUF = 'X' is by default set in S4 HANA and changing this variable as blank will it impact on other sales document. because due to the above variable is flagged in S4 HANA our custom changes are not working as expected but the same is working in ECC.

Thanks

Anuswar Kumar

Andreas_Krause
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anuswar,

I think it could be worth to revisit your custom changes in that context. The general concept of aATP is group logic, and this is also where you can benefit from performance improvements. In case you would change this flag, which by the way is not recommended, this might have other impacts.

Regards,
Andreas

Andreas_Krause
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anuswar,

it is correct that the ATP check is called with ATP_GRUPPENAUFRUF = 'X'. But this is default behavior and does not lead automatically to wrong calculations.

Could you please open an incident in case there is an issue in SAP standard coding

Regards,
Andreas