cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue Regarding SAP HCM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Please find below 4 questions and please provide me solutions so that i can clear my doubts.

Questions:

1. How to transfer data from one client to other client. Assuming client1 is 800 and client2 is 900.

2.What is the difference in Time Evaluation between +ve Time management and -Ve Time management.

3.How to Create ORG KEY..??? And what value is default in IT 0001..??

4. For Employees swip IN/OUT system. Considering -Ve TM i guess we dont use any interfaces which connects Swiping system and SAP. Then how data is uploaded in SAP system..??

I will be really thank full if any body shares their views about these questions.

Regards

Ahmed

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. What do you want to transfer?

SAP Configuration = via Transport Request (Tcode STMS)

Transaction data (eg employee address = Download the data first (download the table or use adhoc query and upload in the new system using LSMW

Whole client = Contact your basis, its not functional consultant task

2. There is to many thread about that just search it

3. SPRO - Personnel Management - Personnel Adminstration - Organizational data - Organizational Assignment - set up oganizational key -

> to define new org key and related configuration

Default Value is define in Feature (tcode PE03) VDSK1, so basically you can have your own default value, just chooce display to view current default value

4. You can upload it via custom program and store the result in sap tabel (2011), contact your ABAP consultant.

Cheers mate

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Client copy is free tool. Otherwise you will have to buy master data copy tool available on the market.

2. Different way of data collection: -ve only exceptions are collected and analysed, +ve all data is collected and analysed.

3. Please search this forum, there are plenty topics about it.

4. In -ve time you do not transfer any swipe in/out data to SAP. Please see answer to question 2.

Cheers!