cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue of Automatic Payment Program

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have an issue in APP where i have many house bank but all house bank is assigned to 1 payment menthod.and all bank are in ranking order 1 to 10.

Now issue is if i run APP and want to pay to some vendor system will pick bank from ranking order 1 but client want to pay from bank in rank 10.

they dont want to edit proposal for each line item manually.

Kindly suggest is there any way out for this.

Regards

Shayam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

narasimhulu_konnipati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do the below

F110

Payment print media tab (not remember - last tab)

Here you assign the Variant with details right ....(Standard is RFFOUS_C)

For the Variant you have created, while processing the APP, update the bank details which your client wants to pay from.

Else, create a new Variant with the required details and ask user to use that.

In this way you can achieve the results. What ever might be the Ranking order defined in FBZP, system takes the priority from Variant which you created in F110 with required BANK DETAILS.

Let us know if you still have any doubts

Thanks

Edited by: nkonnipati on Feb 17, 2012 1:53 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for reply... i tries the same with varient in the last tab of F110... but it does not work.

Shayam

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Invoice Documents mention the the House Bank from which the payments are to be made, subsequent creation of Payment Proposal and Payment Documents would be created from the mentioned House Bank.

Also if the Vendors are to be made payment from the Fixed House Bank, default the same in Vendor Master Records.

Hope it would be helpful.

Regards,

Jaymin R. Bhatt

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Go to F110 click on Printout / data medium tab and choose RFFOUS_C and give variant = company code and click on Maintain variants (F5) give Program run date ,Identification feature,Paying company code,Payment method,House Bank,Account ID,Check lot number and Print controls and save

Thanks,

Raviteja

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

dear friends hopes so u fine

before u run the f110 first u assaign the bank u are coustmer master data which bank u want to run appwhen go for the f100 mention the gl account which u assign for the payment run to ur company code as per the u are client requirement.

naserk

regrads

former_member194797
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hI,

The partner bank type (BVTYP) is used for choosing the vendor's bank account, not the house bank (payer's bank).

former_member207607
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shayan,

there are a lot of solutions but all mean to do activities: 1. partner bank type into the master data; 2. mass change of the involved documents to be paid; 3. change the ranking order; 4. change the bank configuration by FBZP; 5. Edit the proposal.

Unfortunately You cannot get a different bank only by a simple thought.

Mauri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shayan,

Follow as per Mouri

And this can be useful if vendor require to receive incoming payment based on his wish

Ill will explain you with some examples

you have two open items for a Vendor

1 Open item 10000 - vendor want payment from ICICI

2 open item 50000- Vendor want payment from SBI

In vendor master already having two bank details (ICICI and SBI)

Here what you need to do is, for ICICI bank details give ICICI as partner bank type (BVTYP) field in vendor master and for SBI bank details give SBI as partner bank details in the same vendor master data

Now open first open itme with FB02 and update in vendor line item ICICI as partner bank and open 2nd open item and in FB02 and update SBI as partner bank type

Then run F110, system will pay the two open items as per your settings

This can be helpful as per vendor wish to receive his banks

Reg

Vishnu

GVS_BVTYP

Edited by: vishnu g on Feb 17, 2012 4:04 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on some exit in F110 to bring house bank on front screen which does not consider ranking order maintian in customization.

Just one query. If we run the proposal from ICICI bank and in printout/data medium varient is maintian from SBI Bank then what system will do.

Does system do the FI posting in ICIC bank and print the check the SBI.

Kindly clear my doubt

Shayam

former_member194797
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think that the "authorization of available amount" solution is the best.

User may change them in transaction F110, environment menu/maintain config;

"bank determination" button, choose a company, and choose "Available amounts"

User should put a zero amount for the house banks he doesn't want to use.

former_member207607
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shayam,

test the following:

1. run FBL1N --> environment --> mass change --> new values and change for all the document to pay the bank or the Partner bank type.

2. then delete the payment proposal

3. run it again.

I hope this helps.

mauri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Client dont want to do all these activities in Fbl1n as there are many vendor to pay. and this is not the std. accepted solution.

Is there any possibility of bringing bank tab in F110 or we can give authorization of available amount to user so that they can change the amount as and when required ..... just a thought.

Shayam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Bringing the Bank Tab in F110 would not be possible, as per my knowledge. The best thing is to do mass change and for future transactions default the House Bank in Master Records.

Regards,

Jaymin R. Bhatt

narasimhulu_konnipati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

my dear friend,

what i told you in my previous post is possible.

please try by giving

House bank

Account ID

Thanks