cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue New Material to Process Order?

Former Member
0 Kudos

when i use Migo transaction o issue a new material which is not in the snapshot of the bills of material(material list), how can i see actual materials issued from the process order?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saeed,

If you have activated 'Documentation of Goods Movements' in COR4 (Order Type Dependent Parameters --> Tab page 'Implementation',... all the goods movements for the order can be viewed from the Order header --> Go To --> Documented Goods movements.

You can also gather the goods movement details for the order from AUFM or MSEG/MKPF tables.

Thanks

Senthil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Adding on...

In the Documented Goods Movement screen, we can see indicator showing 'Planned vs Unplanned Goods Issues'.

The materials in the BOM will have valid reservations; and posting against these Reserved items are considered as 'Planned goods issues'.

Similarly, the backflushing of such reserved components posted through confirmation transactions are also marked against Planned GI.

Any other manual/adhoc goods issues for any components (irrespective of whether these components are in the Order BOM or not) are set with 'Unplanned GI' indicator.

This could help segregating the movements.

Thanks

Senthil

Former Member
0 Kudos

is there is any way for change order status or view in the material list automatically????

sjeevan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mostafa Saeed wrote:

is there is any way for change order status or view in the material list automatically????

There is no separate status for un-planned issues nor unplanned issues can be seen in material list (component overview)

You need to build a report using SQ01/SQ02 (SAP Query)

In the table MSEG, if the material is issued according to bill of material, then the field RSNUM is not empty. If the issue is an unplanned issue (not from the snapshot of BOM) then the field RSNUM will be empty.

On the selection screen of your query you can have order number MSEG-AUFNR. You need to make condition as MSEG-RSNUM = blank. This will pull up all the unplanned issues for the order.

In the following document I mentioned how to put conditions for selection in a query

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-27868

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saeed,

Please confirm if these help...

• The Order header status will show 'GMPS - Goods Movement Posted' in case of any goods movements on the order.
  • For the list/details of goods issues, you need to navigate to 'GoTo - Documented Goods Movements'.

Else, kindly explain the issue/requirement in details, so that the members can understand your requirement better, and then, try to suggest alternatives.

Thanks

Senthil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil

I've do that but still gives sane error "No documents exist Message no. 61217", from the process order screen --> Header --> Documents

please advice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you mean to say that the configuration setting to capture the goods movements were missing earlier, and you have done it now?

• If yes, Did you create new orders and post the goods issues - and check the documented goods movements?
    • The config settings could be effective for orders created after the configuration changes.

Thanks

Senthil

sjeevan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to OPL8 >> Implementation tab >> Check the boxes (below)

Remember that this setting is applicable to orders which have been newly created. Also remember that, all this setting does is do the logging in table AUFM.

But system always stores the reference (production order number) in table MSEG-AUFNR. This data is available whether the setting in OPL8 is made or not. So, MSEG is more reliable than AUFM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I created new process order and still documented goods movements gives same error.

Thanks

Ahmed