cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in reversing MIRO Document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We have posted MIRO document with clearing of previous year and current year advance. Later found some issue with the MIRO document and want to reverse the same. However while reversing we are getting below error.

[Balance for transaction type group 10 negative for the area 01

Message no. AA629

Asset affected: 000620000014-0000

Diagnosis

With the transaction entered, the balance for the transactions in group 10 in area 01 will be negative in this fiscal year. However, the balance of transaction type group 10, according to its definition, must be positive in each fiscal year.

System Response

The system rejects this posting.]

I have provide below screen shoot of AW01N & MIGO for reference. Please help me to resolve the issue.

Thanks in advance,

Shiva..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shiva,

To Reverse MIRO Cleared invoice u have to use T.code MR8M, which is cancel invoice document

i hope by using MR8M u will be able to reverse the mention document.

Regards

Gouse

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gouse,

We have tried to reverse in MR8M that time only we are getting error as "

Balance for transaction type group 10 negative for the area 01".

Also getting same error if we try in MIRO as credit note.

Regards,

Shiva

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

First you reverse the down payment clearing document. Then after you reverse the invoice.

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mukthar,

Thank you for response. could you please let me know the T-Code for reversing down payment clearing document.

Regards,

Shiva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think the down payment clearing document can be reversed like normal clearing document through T-Code FBRA and the n you have to follow the reversal process.

Regards,

Malhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Malhar,

We can't reverse the down payment clearing document in FBRA. Since it's cleared during MIRO transaction.

Regards,

Shiva

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

You can reverse it through FBRA. Please try it. If you are getting any error, share it.

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mukthar,

Please find below screen shot.

Regards,

Shiva

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

The document clearing document also reverse through MR8M. No need to provide the clearing document in MR8M, if you provide the MIRO no system will automatically reverse both the documents.

In your case if the system will reverse, the asset values goes to negative. Due to this system is throwing error.

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mukthar,

You are correct it suppose to reverse the clearing document also, but Asset values will not goes to negative if i reverse the document.

Last year we have paid advance of Rs.74,203 and while doing MIRO we have adjusted the same and did MIRO for Rs.88,55,735.00 (You can see this number in Initial Post screen shot) and we are trying to reverse the same MIRO document.

Please suggest.

Regards,

Shiva