I got a issue with planned order detailed scheduling.The material has many phases assigned to it.All the phases are assigned with FS relationship in the ascending order in sequence.
For example please consider the phase 201 suceeds phase 101 and phase 211 suceeds 201 and it goes on.
But during the planned order scheduling the phase 211 starts before 101.Please check the timing in the screenshot below.
I tried to schedule in the reciepe itself and it works as intended.
But all the orders are scheduled wrongly.
Please share your thoughts on the cause of this issue
The scheduling of a planned order for a master recipe is different than the scheduling for a routing and the following note 138407 provides more information about that. See the relevant information below:
- Master recipes are always scheduled forward and backward to be able to determine the earliest and latest dates of the phases. This way, planned orders for master recipes are also always scheduled forward and backward.
- If scheduling type 'Forwards' is set in Customizing, first, the planned order is scheduled forwards starting with the order start date and then backwards starting with the order finish date.
- If scheduling type 'Backwards' is set in Customizing, first, the planned order is scheduled backwards starting with the order finish date and then forwards starting with the order start date.
- If the system determines a production start date in the past during backward scheduling, forward scheduling is not executed starting with the order start date but it is scheduled forwards starting with the current date ("today" scheduling).
- As a result, the dates of the operations of the planned order have different earliest and latest dates. The dates of the latest dates result from backward scheduling, the dates of the earliest dates result from "today" scheduling.
- In the scheduling detail screen of the planned order, the latest dates of the operations and the phases can only be displayed. Thus, the dates which were determined due to backward scheduling are only displayed. Nevertheless, the system switched to "today" scheduling and calculated dates of the earliest dates which are not in the past.
- The production start date of a planned order is the earliest date of all operations, the production finish date is the latest date of all operations. Since the operation dates of the latest dates are in the past, a production start date which is in the past is also calculated.
I suggest you to change the scheduling type of this planned order type to forwards on the customizing transaction OPU5 and test the results.