cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in payroll

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

While i am running the payroll using pcoo_m40_calc_simu Tcode in easy access,system showing the error like "CANNOT DETERMINE INFOTYPE 0004"

Here onething i am not understanding how chellenging infotype isrelated to payroll run..

I done all required back end process for payrolll but how come this error coming,,pls guide someone to overcome this issue

Regards:

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

In time mgt i configured three types of leaves and their respective quotas.but CL and EL Showing deduction leaves but not SL.Please rectify me.

Regards:

Kumar

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

assign ur deduction rule for ur quota Type

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

4 infotype can be read by the schema thru function P0004.

Please go to PE04 and check whether India resides in the country list.

Moreover, go and check your schema.

Probably somewhere in the schema P0004 function is called.

Finally, make sure the IT0004 of the personnel is there .

Regards,

Dilek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dilek,

Could u pls explain in detailed manner..i am unable to understtand u r solution....

regards:

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

First of all check whether the personnel you're running the payroll for has a error-free IT0004 in the specified period (check it thru PA30). If no, you may need to create one or correct the existing entry.

If yes, do the following :

As you are getting an error regarding IT0004, I assume that your payroll schema is calling P0004 (in order to read IT0004). Thus, when you are in the payroll log (just after running simulation - the screen you see the error) click "Enhanced search in log" and find P0004. Double click the processing node & try to find the error details.

Hope it helps..

Regards,

Dilek