cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in maintenance order settlement

0 Kudos

I have an issue while doing PM order settlement through KO88. Error as shown in the screen shot is arising.

Our FICO consultant has already done the things which are required to be done in such cases (deriving fund center/ maintaining settlement rule etc.)

Now he is saying this can only be done by maintaining profit center in the PM order manually. However, I don’t have profit center field in the PM order editable as shown. Please help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member201392
Active Participant
0 Kudos

as suggested by Maria .... Please apply the note & confirm

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chetan,

Check the Cost centre as suggested by Lokesh.

In case if the profit centre is not determined, then this can be a bug, i vaguely remember couple of notes available for picking the profit centre.

Regards

Terence

0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply.

former_member201392
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Chintan ,

Please mark the Answered if you issue get resolved.

Regards

Lokesh

former_member201392
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi.. chetan,

as i understand fund center is missing during the order settlement & it is deriving from the Profit center maintained.

so  check the Cost center which is maintained in the Equipment & which Profit center assign to Cost center.

please check the all above & try.

0 Kudos

profit center is not there in the PM order even Profit center is assigned to the Cost center

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chetan,

In Standard SAP, i doubt after the actual costs are posted, system will be able to update the profit centre. You can check by creating a new work order and see whether the profit centre is updated.

Secondly refer below note, this can give some insight for your issue

117544 - Changing profit centers in PM/SM order

Regards

Terence

0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply.

former_member248176
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Chetan,

Can you able to try a new order through IW31 and see whether profit center appearing this time ?

If still doesn't appear although it presents in your Costcenter, please take a look at note 2080438.

Thanks

Sri

0 Kudos

Thanks for reply. Yes after new order creation the profit center gets reflected in the PM Order. However, generally end user creates the order. In such cases, they are reluctant to create the orders again as it becomes rework for them.

Pl tell me how to access note 2080438. I am unable to trace this.

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chetan,

If the new orders are successful, i guess thats all SAP can do. Correcting the existing orders, only SAP can provide the information.

To check and raise OSS, you need to have OSS connection, contact your SAP System Adminstrator  / Basis Team for the access.

Regards

Terence

former_member248176
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Chetan,

it's good that it is working now on new orders. it could be something changed in your system or any missing master data.  The Oss note requires id & pwd only then you can view it. If you are seeing profit center on the new orders then you may not need this note anymore.

Thanks

Sri

0 Kudos

Ok. Thanks.

former_member201392
Active Participant
0 Kudos

so it is resolved now ?

0 Kudos

No Lokesh. I actually wanted to avoid new order creation as a solution to this issue.

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Chetan Patil

In IW32, have a look at menu path: Goto->Assignments->Funds Management

PeteA