Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue during withlding tax during F110

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Experts,

I have one issue with withlding tax in our implemenation/updradation project

In the old system the withlding tax was configured such that the tax gets deducted durign Inovice posting. Now in the new system the same tax are configured such that tax gets deducted during Payment posting, which is correct. As of now we have uploaded the vendor master data & open items in the new system. Now in the testing environment withlding tax is getting deducted duirng the time of payment also.

To sovle this i tried to input witholding tax amoutn to zero during manual payemnts (F-53), but during F110 I am not able to manually input the amount to ZERO.

Is it possible to input the witholding tax amount to ZERO during F110 in payemnt proposal, or is there any other way to solve my issue.

I think there was some similar query raised in SDN but i am not able to track it.

Kingly reply & thnaks in advacne for your reply.

Thank You

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member207607
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Vijay,

the option is not working? Are You sure? You have to insert zero into WT amount and then push enter.

The table WITH_ITEM will be filled with X into the field WT_AMNMAN and duriung the F110 no wt will be calculated.

Belive me, It works.

Mauri

former_member207607
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vilay,

if You insert zero into the wt amount during the invoice posting or after the invoice posting by FB02, then during the F110, no wt will be calculated.

Test and let me know.

Mauri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mauri,

Your option is not working. Can anyone please reply how to solve my issue. Any other option so that withlding tax will not get calcualted during Inv Pay.

Regards.