cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue During Foreign Currency Revaluation

Former Member
0 Kudos

I encountered the following error during foreign currency revaluation posting run using Batch input session SM35.  Whenever we process the batch input session, the Account field gets populated with extra characters and the system gives a error saying "Enter account number with a maximum of 10 characters"

Can anyone suggest any solution for my issue...

Regards,

Lakshmi Battina

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmi

The mentioned error F5543 can be avoided if you complete all the customizing in OBA1 for the valuated accounts I think.

One important thing is if you have set the flag "post translation" as ON in OB66,

then in OBA1 in the acct determination screen ->  the tab of "Translation" area should be maintained as well.

Best regards.
Crystal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi

Kindly find the below link

complete configuration mentioned in the above link

Hope this is helpful

thanks

Trinath

0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmi,

Which program are you using? FAGL_FC_VALUATION or SAPF100?

Best regards,

Erika

Former Member
0 Kudos

FAGL_FC_VALUATION.

0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmi,

There might be a missing customizing issue in transaction code oba1 - KDF/KDB.

1. If a valuation area is used, the entries in table t030hb are used. If no valid entry is found for the account, table T030h is checked for valid entries. If no valid entry is found here, T030S is checked. If a valid entry is still not found, an error message is output.
  2. If no valuation area is used, the entries in table T030H are used. If these entries are incorrect, table T030S is checked. If neither table contains valid entries, an error message is output.

Please check that you correctly defined the balance sheet adjustment, gain and loss account in these tables.

Best regards,

Erika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Erika and spending your valuable time...Issue has been Sorted Out...I have wrongly taken the Domestic Vendor Instead of Foreign Vendor...

Now I am able to run the foreign currency revaluation..

Thanks&Regards,

Lakshmi Battina