cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue against reservation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone

Material is bulk . For that matl i created reservation and issue the against that reservation no.(mov type 201). but when mtl is come on shop floor its  found faulty then it reverse(mon type 202)  after revercing i want issue again same reservation no . but reservation no is deleted form list then how to issue ?

My quesation is that how to issue materail againest same reservation no after faulty matl revercing ?

and is it possible to create automatic reservation after faulty material revercing for raw storag  location ?

Thanx

Sushant 

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you

Sharat and jeevan

There is anyway to create automatic reservation against reveres the reservation ?

Thanx ones again

sjeevan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You don't reverse a reservation, you just reverse the material document posted with respect to reservation. If you reverse the material document (goods issue, in your case) the reservation should be open again. You should be able to pull it in the MB26 or MB1A or MB11.

You need to know who's deleting the reservation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx

Jeevan . it's working.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

svs_sap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sushant,

When you have reversed reservation, then the reservation no will be different when you create it next time.

Create new reservation and issue the material.

Regards,

Sharat

sjeevan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How is the reservation deleted?

If it's deleted just create one more reservation or issue the material directly using MB1A.