cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any starter system for S/4 HANA Cloud, Private edition?

DerekWang9
Explorer
0 Kudos

I would like to get some support from experts about activate method for PE:

• Is there any starter system for PE or starter only for Public cloud?
  • If there is no starter system for PE, which system could be utilized for customer to understand what the future system like?
  • will it be charged to active Best Practice content for D or Q system in initial or development phase for PE?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

DennisLeslie
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi Derek,

Starter Systems are provided in Public Cloud with the demo data to perform the Fit-to-Standard workshops. It is not intended to learn more about future functionality as the Starter system is decommissioned once the P system has been delivered and the 30 day window has past.

In Private Cloud, Starter Systems are not provided but please consider using your Sandbox environment that was purchased or you can get a system from SAP's Cloud Application Library. The Development system could alternatively be considered as well.

Regards,

Dennis

DerekWang9
Explorer
0 Kudos

thanks for your clarifications, so the implementation team need to demonstrate in an additional sandbox or Q system during fit-to-standard session if they adopt SAP activate approach?

brad_saxon
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

There is a S/4 HANA 14 day Trial system available via: https://www.sap.com/products/s4hana-erp/trial.html When logging in, it does appear to have quite a few processes already activated, but I suspect it will NOT include all of the SAP Best Practices. If you need access to an S/4 Cloud Trial system longer than 14 days, please contact your SAP Account Executive.

Note: I did see a 90 day Trial available in the SAP Store (https://www.sapstore.com/solutions/51010/SAP-S-4HANA-Trial), but I suspect it would be for S/4 HANA On-Prem. Enjoy exploring the Intelligent Enterprise.

DerekWang9
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks for your kind clarification, we will notice the customer about the trial system if they still want to know the feature, thanks!

former_member132078
Active Participant
0 Kudos