Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to say SO status draft with scope BDK Third-Party Sales

KuM
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Within scope item BDK Sales Processing Using Third-Party Without Shipping Notification, the purchase requisitions are automatically generated out of sales order creation. Now upon needs of business, we would like to implement Automatic Creation of Purchase Orders from Requisitions out of app "Schedule Purchasing Jobs - Advanced". Then a critical question. If we would like to still create a sales order as draft and prevent at least auto creation of Purchase Orders, how can we realize this?

Checked if there is any status block in sales order can be used as criteria not to process the batch. The only potential status that I see is delivery block. However not sure the correct one.

Any idea how to realize this flow to create sales order but do not create automatically PO where the batch job is scheduled?

Many thanks for your support.

BR Kumiko

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Sahil_Grover
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Dear Kumiko,

Can you please help me understand your requirement.

why you do not want to create PO automatically even though a JOB is scheduled. There is no draft mode for sales order.

You can do a development for draft sales order and then use API to post sales order in cloud.

Regards

Sahil Grover

KuM
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sahil,

What I understood by the business, they are currently doing the work manually from Purchase req to PO.

And sometime upon business reason, they are not creating the PO immediately for allpurchase req.

And that is why this question.

Meantime, business are still on test, but we saw we can implement the job limiting to certain supplier. So probably we don't need to think abount blocking as sales order level.

And therefore accept your answer as you clearly answered that draft mode for sales order is not possible.

Answers (0)