cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to create consignment stock without using a Purchase Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Is there a way tp created unrestricted consignment stock for a material without first creating a Purchase Order and then using MIGO. Is there a way to create directly into inventory?

Thanks for your help!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Steven,

Sure, you can do this with movement 501 and special stock indicator K in MIGO. You don't need a PO in this case.

Hope this helps.

H Narayan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for the answers so far. When I try MIGO it says info record does not exist, even though I did create one. Also, if I do it this way, will it put it into unrestricted consignment stock or just unrestricted stock?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just create the consignmet info records and then use movement 501 with special stock is consignment.

Former Member
0 Kudos

you have to activate the consignment price in OMEV tocde to create consginment info

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Charlie/All,

Still having the same issue.

I checked t-code OMEV to make sure Consignment Info Record is activated

I checked the EINE table to verify the Infor Record was created for consignment

In MIGO I use the following:

Goods receipt - other - movement type 501K

material, vendor, qty entered

error msg: purchase info record not founf in purchasing organization??

not sure why..thank for all your help so far...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Steven,

From your error message , it seems like you dont maintain an info record for the valid Purchasing organization, please check the info record Purhcasing organization.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Steven,

If you have created the Info record for a particular purchasing organization, make sure you have assigned that purchase organization to the plant to which you are posting the consignment stock.

IMG -> Enterprise Structure -> Assignment -> MM -> Assign Purch Org to Plant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Avais! It was actually Assign Standard Org to Plant that I had to configure. Works fine now.

Thanks to everyone who helped me with this. Much appreciated!

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Steven,

Create physical inventory document for that material and complete the count and clear difference. in this way you can addup the consignment stock without using purchase order.

btw, what is the business requirement? why you want to add consignment stock without PO.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Arif Mansuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammad,

When I try to create an Inventory Doc it says that special stock K for vendor and material does not exist. Does that mean there has to be stock there already?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi steven,

we can do without PO in unrestircted consignment stock in MIGO.

create material and info record come directly MIGO.There is no need of any PO

Hope this will helps to you

Prem