cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Me54n Is Only for Release or Changing item level details.

former_member196331
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need a small clarification.

I am adding Purchase Quotation, Before adding the Purchase Order. I hope the PR Need Release .

But here what is happening is , Those who are releasing that, person is Changing the item level details like.

Account category assigning the Sales order, Some other things.

My questions is , Is there any restrict at ME54N , it to  be use only release purpose.

Need your valuable suggestions.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We were also facing the same problem. Then what we have done is:

We have designed as code such that user should not be able to chnage the account assignment category in ME51N/ME52/ME53N/ ME54N.

You can implement the same in badi ME_PROCESS_REQ_CUST at item level. Contact your abaper.

mereq_item-knttp.

WHEN c_e.

WHEN OTHERS.

MESSAGE XXX.

Else, you can go for screen varient SHD0 to make Account assignment  field as display. Try it in quality server.

Regards,

Priti.

former_member196331
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok Thanks .
I am a aber. I can implement the Code.

But i am checking is there any Existing Functionality is available or not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No Not available.

Regards,

Priti

former_member196331
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok ,Thanks for your updation.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to the Screen Layout at document level in SPRO Purchase requisition, select ME54 & copy it to ME54N. Go and select the fields to display from Optional (fields like Plant, Purchase group etc.,) then save.

It will work.

Thanks

PB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check object M_EINK_FRG for PR release and assign release group and release code to below given fields:

FRGCO: For release code

FRGGR: For release group

Assign required value while assigning these object to any user.

Regards

Vivek Patil.

former_member188914
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can try these three options:

1. Create a transaction variant and maintain the fields which you do not want to change as display only. Process doc:

2. You can create a new screen variant and assign this in path and see if this works: SPRO-MM-Pur-PR-release procedure-procedure with classification-set up procedure-release indicator-click detail-field selection key for release

3. In the same path, in changes after release start of release process-maintain changeability indicator.

4. try BADI ME_PROCESS_REQ_CUST

i hope this will be helpful.

Regards,

former_member196331
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok Thanks For your reply..

Former Member
0 Kudos

The changability indicator works only after the PR is release and after release these indicators does not allow to chnage anything in ME54N.

But user can change the fields before releasing ME54N. So, this solution will not work.

former_member188914
Contributor
0 Kudos

hello,

i have not tried it yet, but doesn't the standard help suggests that it should work ?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can see from the screen shot itself.

Changes after start of release prcess.. During/ after means once once you start the release process. Hope i have cleared your doubt.

Regards,

Priti.