cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IP30 skips the call schedule automatically

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm facing some problem in IP30 transaction..

I have scheduled the list of  main.plans in IP30 with Batch input method..

But, some plans were disturbed by the IP30 transaction.. Call schedules were skipped automatically without any manual intervention.

What could be the reason?..Please suggest .

Regards

Chandru

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

rupesh_kumar3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

Please check your task list maintenance package check mark for that strategy in the Task list for that equipment.

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Chandru

Are you saying that the status of these calls are set to SKIPPED after running IP30:

PeteA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PeteA,

Exactly.. this is the issue..

Regards

Chandru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PeteA,

I have found something in IP30 , the interval for call objects mentioned a 000 days..

will it be a reason for call skipping?...

-Chandru

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

IP30 wouldn't normally skip calls...

Are you using any BADIs or user-exits?

Also have a look on OSS for a suitable Note. Here's a possible Note: https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1572682

PeteA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PeteA,

There is no BADI or Exits used..

But, this particular maintenance plan is created with counter and as well as task list

(with maintenance package..).

Will it cause , any sjip in call?.. or IP30 will generate the calls only based on counter or strategy?.

Regards

Chandru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check parameter interval for call object in IP30. You should be very careful while selecting maintenance plan and parameters given in IP30 while doing deadline monitoring.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yogesh,

Can you explain with some more details...so that I can try that suggestion in quality client

Regards

Chandru

former_member214626
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra ,

while scheduling with IP30 in the parameter screen  , you enter the period for which the orders should be generated . Like say you enter 30 days in that and create a background job for everyday . Now once the job will execute, it will schedule all the plans for which the order is to be created in next 30 days . All these plans will create call today itself because of IP30 background job .

Check this period .

REgards