cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

invoicing party should not be allowed to change at the time of miro- only PO vendor or partner data vendor should be allowed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hiii experts, user when do miro... they are allowed to change Invoicing party freely.... now the client wants the while doing miro... the user should be allowed to change only the to partner data entered in PO... i tried SHD0.. but its does hide and greys out the field... but client wants let it be free but user should be allowed only vendors which are in partner data in PO... if they change other a error should be thrown for tht..... how can i do that... please guide me

Regards

Abhay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to OMRM transaction and maintain the message M8 777 as error message (E) as shown below:

Now system wont allow to insert different partner in MIRO other than those maintained in PO. Check the scenario and revert back.

You may also check and use the messages M8 286 to M8 289

Regards,

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess he is looking after partner change as maintained in PO or vendor master in LIV.

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

May be. Lets wait for the OP to check the options and reply!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey AKPT... when i try to give m777.. its says m777 is not allowed and tried M 286 and also 288 they didnt work

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In OMRM, click on new entries and enter the number as 777 (not m777) and enter E for online and batch input as shown in my previous screenshot and save. Check the scenario and revert back.

Same applicable for messages 286 to 289.

Regards,

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey atkp... here is the screenshot and i have maintained all error in omrm.. but still doesnt throws error

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please share your SAP release details with EHP.

Regards,

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey ATKP... its ecc 6.0 and ehp is version is of the year 2008.. its not upgraded

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check whether the message M8 777 exists in SE91 transaction. I guess the message doesnt exists in your release.

In this case, you may check the BAdI: MRM_PARTNER_CHECK.

Regards,

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey akpt... yes i am the message doesnt exist and badi is checked in se19 right??

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SE37

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes. you are right.

I hope the functionality has been available in standard from EHP 4.

Regards,

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey akpt.. that badi is not available in se19.. these badi are available in se19

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is available in SE37.

You have to consult with your ABAPer for more details.

Also they will create a Z message for that.

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Then you need to go for the BAdI: MRM_HEADER_CHECK. Refer the note: 1156325 - BAdIs in the Logistics Invoice Verification environment which explains when the BAdI is triggered and how its is to be used.

Regards,

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey dev.. thankss i will talk to abaper when he comes ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to have an validation in ,

BADI:MRM_HEADER_CHECK

Method:HEADERDATA_CHECK

Ask you ABPER to know the functionality that in MIRO only the partners which are other then Invoicing part need to allowed to change in MIRO.

If Invoicing party in getting changed in MIRO then POP a message saying that ZXXX "changing Invoicing party is not allowed"

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As per my understand, you want to use only these vendors which are used in PO as partner vendor.

Suppose you are using vendor V1, V2 and V3 as partner vendor in PO (What ever the partner function).

You want to use only these vendors in MIRO, rest of these vendors , system will not allow to use other vendor. Right ?

If yes, then as of my knowledge,  there are no standard settings for that.

You may have to use an user exit or badi to achieve this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hiii Dev... thankss and yes you understand perfect ... our requirement is that only

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As of my knowledge, there are no standard settings for that.

You may use the badi MRM_BADI_INVOICE_CHECK to set the restriction.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey dev... badi is ok but any error message setting which would be easy and quick... if possible

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As you have said Message no M8 286 to M8 289 will not work for you situation. So I don't think there are any standard message there for your solution.

You may check the SAP Note 393431 - MIRO - Vendor.

So, you have only the solution, that is development (using the badi).

You can also create a Z message as per your requirement.

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Dev,

The note: 393431 is not at all valid here. Its all about unexpected vendor appearing automatically in MIRO.

Regards,

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey Dev... can u guide me how to create z message please

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the OSS Note which i had suggested earlier for available Exit and Badi in LIV.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is Fact that Invoicing party can be changed in MIRO if you not set the message M286 as error in OMRM.

Do maintain OMRM as error in M 286 and also 288.

Do check after maintain and revert back if any issues.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey Mallinath... i tried both of this... but its not giving a error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do check you had update the config correctly came back and tried.

Also do refer the below exit and Badi in LIV which may help you.

1156325 - BAdIs in the Logistics Invoice Verification environment