Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice

former_member555628
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a question. The scenario is like this:

I have a PO of 100 units. Now a GR comes of 50 units. Then invoice comes which also mentions 50 units. I have set up GR based IV in vendor master.

Will the invoice will be posted without a block in payment?

Thanks,

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear,

Blocking the Invoice is nothing to do with the partial deliveries

regards,

SNB

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Addinal info.. Checking GR base IV in vendor master data use only "you cannot reverse GR if payment already done".

Regards,

Joven

pradeep_acharya2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

The check GR -Based Invoice in the PO doesn't affect any partial goods receipt wrt a PO.

It means to say you can clear the payment against the full qty receipt against that PO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Invoice will go for a block only when the quantity and/or price at the time of Invoice goes beyond the Purchase order quantity and price. This is delpendent upon the tolerance limit you define in the customization for LIV.

If the quanity and/or price is less than that system only issues a warning message.

If you are not expecting any further delivery after say 50 (out of 100 quantity) you need to manually close the PO by setting the delivery completed indicator in Delivery tab of item detail of PO.

MRao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Generally invoice wont blocks for partial deliveries .if u want block invoice for partial deliveries go for the configuration.

regards

venkat