cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice Splitting in VF06 due to payment reference document

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Invoice is splitting based on payment reference document for some cases in VF06.

Payment reference document is actually the invoice number only and is generated at runtime.

The issue does not happen with VF04 for the same set of invoice documents.

I have searched the forum but could not find something that relates to my scenario. Can someone help me if they have faced similiar issue or any suggestions on the same.

Thanks and regards

rbose89

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have a look at OSS Note 1561427 which explains on what cases, an invoice split will happen when it is scheduled in background.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Invoice is splitting based on payment reference document for some cases in VF06

How did you conclude this? For information, based on certain field values, invoice split will happen which has been explained in detail in OSS note 11162. Have a look at this note

0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for replying, I already checked that note and some other notes related to Invoice Split.

I checked the split analysis functionality under Environment and there only we can see the invoice split has happened because of payment reference numbers.

We also performed the below activities: Cancelled billing done via VF06 and billed via VF04. We got no split in VF04 and only one invoice was created.

So we concluded that something is getting wrong when mass billing is happening in VF06. Can you suggest something.

Thanks and regards

Raka

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you share some information as asked by the members, please add the same under "Comment" and not under "Answer" as you were not answering to a question but only sharing some additional informations. Meanwhile, I have converted your above Answer as comment