cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice reduction ...........

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi All,

I want to do invoice reduction. suppose my invoice price is 60 & my Gr Price is 50.how could i make invoice verification . i have done the customization but showing the problem giving the error ie. tax code is not defined . pls explain me the soltion.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member637182
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here u have to select, GR-based-Invoice in the Invoice Tab of the PO.

Then u did't get any difference between GR and IR.

Thanks & Regards

Suresh.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Latif,

Invoice reduction comes in to picture, when vendor send invoice higher than the actual or material supplied by vendor get rejected in Quality.

Example: Vendor supplies 100 kg with Rs.10 per kg (as per PO) ,But if he sends invoice 100 kg with Rs.12 per kg.

Now if you want to pay vendor 100 kg with Rs 10 per kg, Then you go for invoice reduction

The Process is,

Step 1: you select correction id in Invoice item tab " Vendor Error"

Step 2: Enter actual vendor suup. qty & Price in the columns opened after the selection of correction Id

Step3 : System gives message saying invoice getting reduced by amount = $$$$

In the back ground system creates Credit memo for it.

Config Pre-requisites:

1. maitain document type for invoice reduction in Invoice verification configuration settings

2. maitain Clearing accopunt for Transaction key RKA in OBYC

If this solves your query, please close the issue,

With Regards,

Krishna Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

i have done all the customization but i am getting the error " Tax I1 (e.g) is no defined in TAXINN " .please tell me possible solution for this.

if it is possible ,i will be very much thankfull to you .

waiting for reply,

regards ,

Latif

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the settings in SPRO

MM > Logistics Invoice Verification > Incoming invoice > Tax treatment in invoice reduction

The normal setting is "tax reduction in the complaint document"

Try changing this setting (for the relevant company code) and see if it makes any difference.

But the basic error is saying that the tax code that has been found from the invoice document you entered (or from the PO) is not a valid tax code for your country. So either change the tax code in the invoice entry or add this tax code (via config) to the tax procedure for your country (TAXINN).

Steve B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Latif,

May be you have created this taxcode when someother taxprocedure is assigned to the country.

Craete a taxcode after ensuring the correct Tax-procedure is assigned to the country. Then assign that taxcode in the invoice.

This should solve your problem,

With regards,

Krishna Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The system checks the invoice based on GR quantity & PO price. If the Invoice price is different than PO price then you should ammend the PO & the post Invoice.

Regards,

Prashant Kolhatkar