cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

invoice plan issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

user ran MRIS to settle the invoice plan, but system didn't pick up some PO invoice plan wich were settled before, what could be the problem?

please advise.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nancy

Might be for some POs validity period has expired.Check the validity period.

Regards,

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Manish,

where to check the PO's validity preiod?

thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

on the po header - additional data tab

Former Member
0 Kudos

also consider the help below:

If you have assigned a periodic invoicing plan to a PO item but have not initially defined invoicing dates covering the entire validity period of the purchase order, you can generate further dates in due course.

You have created a PO item with a periodic invoicing plan for a certain planned procurement. The purchase order is valid from 1.1. to 12.31. When creating the invoicing plan, you specified one invoicing date per month for the first half of the year. You have not yet planned any dates for the second half of the year because you do not wish information from the invoicing plan to be passed on to purchase order commitments at this stage, for example.

By mid-June, it is clear that the PO is to proceed as envisaged, and you therefore wish to schedule invoicing dates for the remainder of its validity period.

Procedure

To schedule further invoicing dates, proceed as follows:

Choose Purchase order ® Follow-on functions ® Period. invoicing plan

Specify the purchase orders for which invoicing dates are to be generated in the invoicing plan and perform the function.

A log can be created if desired.

Former Member
0 Kudos

we don't have that configured, there is only a field called " collective #" , they didn't set up and configure the validity period for PO, what can I do now?

Former Member
0 Kudos

did you see my last suggestion.......

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks, I'll try that see if it works, will let you know later

Former Member
0 Kudos

user changed the PO release status to unreleased, that's what cause the problem that we can't settle the invoice plan, thanks for all of your input, I really appreciated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

did you apply any hot pack after the last month settlement?

Or is any error issued by SAP?

Please reply

Former Member
0 Kudos

Charlie,

hot pack? I have no idea what is hot pack, can you please explain? there is no error message for this PO because MRIS didn't even pick it up as settlement , I m guessing it might be the validity date expired. what do you think?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I also observe that some of the invoice plan has the start date and start date rule , but some of them don't have the start date rule, could that be a problem? I also has another question: do we have to set up those PO as " Framework Order" type? as far as I know, all the POs with invoice plan in my company are stardard PO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why you want to pick the already settled PO.

Regards,

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

I mean MRIS didn't pick up the ones which are supposed to be settled, those POs are settled as invoice plan correctly in previous months, but they are not getting picked up for settling this month.