cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice for SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The invoice from SD has not go through to FI.

The message i am getting from SD, the accounting has not

been created.

I have gone through the setting using the T-code VF02 the setting seem to be write.

Can anyone p.s advice me as to why the invoice is not in FI

And what's procedure in Rewarding Points, Because i have been having problems in reward points to you expert.

Regards

Charles

Edited by: charles robinson on Jan 18, 2008 10:03 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per my understanding, the question is that Billing Document created, but not released to Accounts. If my undestanding is correct, some of the possible reason's are as under:

1. G/L mapping not done in Transaction Code: VKOA and/or OB40.

2. In customizing of Billing Document, Posting Block is active (VOFA). In that case the billing document has to be manually released to accounting in VF02, by entering the Billing Document number & on the initial screen itself, select (on the top of the screen) Billing Document --> Release to Accounting.

3. If the Billing is done for a customer being in different country from the delivering plant, in that case Foreign Trade settings required to be done & the Foreign Trade data has to be manually selected in Billing Document at Item Level & Header level & the flag be set to status green instead of red (x). After maintaining foreign trade data, Billing Document will be released to accounting.

The above are possible option & there may be other reasons also.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward points if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There could be many reasons like:

reconciliation account is missing in the customer master record.

Customer account blocked

Company code segment not defined for a customer.

Posting periods are not open etc

Regards

Aravind

Assign points if useful