cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice error---- ""Maintain Tolerance Limits" - unknown solution "

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

When Invice is posting error is coming " Maintain tolerance Limits". Could you please explain where I need to check the tolerances and where I need to maintain limits of these concern..

Regards,

Subbu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

I think you have assigned the tolerance group to the material master which is configured inside SPRO...

SPRO >> MM >> LIV >> Incoming invoice >> define vendor specific tolerances..

Due to this when you make the invoice, system ask for the toleance limits, so that system can calculate overdelivery and under delivery tolerance and if the invoice posted above or below based on this the system will provide the message...

So, do enter the tolerance limits in the invoice and then save the invoice...

If the invoice is out of tolerance system will show you a message and post the document as BLOCKED...

After this you need to release the doc from MRBR..

Regards

Priyanka.P

raghavendra_praveen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you please exlain how can we assign tolerance groups to a material? I am not sure how this can be done. Hope it should be for vendors (vendor master data).

Thanks

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Extremely sorry...by mistake i wrote material master.. Its vendor master record only...

raghavendra_praveen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you maintained any tolerance keys for company code? Check the settings in OMR6.

If they are vendor specific tolerances then check settings in IMG - MM - Logistics Invoice Verification - Incoming Invoice - Configure Vendor-Specific Tolerances.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

SPRO >MM>LIV>INVOICE BLOCK>set Tolearnce Limits