cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice detail data elements

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts ,

I need to create a report where  I need to pull details for an Invoice  Like payment method , Payment date , Payment  amount . I am not sure which field  will hold the values also if there is a field  which can tells if the Invoice is paid or Partially paid . Should I check the accounting document or clearing document .Clearing document might have multiple accounting documents in that case how can i check for particular invoice details.

Please advise.

Amy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amanda Smith,

Have you checked Vendor Line Item (FBL1N) and Customer Line Item report (FBL5N)?

If you choose display All Item (both Open item and Clear item), you will see all Vendor/Customer invoices, which are cleared or not cleared.

Beside that, if you change the layout of report, you can choose display some fields like you want, ex Payment term, payment method, cleared document, cleared date...

Regards,

Julie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julie,

Thanks fro your reply  , Apart from this report is there any specific  tables you can suggest that I can go and extract the values  . I need to create an xml file after extarction . I am sure there might  be some fields where I can fetch  . Invoice status like Paid , Partial Paid , Payment method and Payment date .

Regards,

Amy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amanda,

For Vendor, you can find in table BSAK - Accounting: Secondary Index for Vendors (Cleared Items) and BSIK - Accounting: Secondary Index for Vendors (for open item)

For Customer, you can find in table BSAD - Accounting: Secondary Index for Customers (Cleared Items) and BSID - Accounting: Secondary Index for Customers (for open item)

For partial payment, it means invoice is not cleared, you can find in  BSIK and BSID.

Julie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Julie thank you very much for your replies really appreciate , One more final query  should  i also look into the details from the clearing document  and look for BSEG Tables  and find the  accounting document  for that Billling document  or I will be able to get details  as you suggested from  BSAK/BSIK   and BSAD/BSID  as you suggested.

Thanks

Amy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amanda,

Don't need to look back BSEG to find detail of Billing documents.

They can be found in the tables I suggested.

Julie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julie ,

I am just going to close this question , I think you have clarified  my query , Just wanted to understand the process .Please let me know if my understanding is correct 

So  my  understanding  is  Invoice -> Accounting document -> Clearing document . So it seems when the Invoice is cleared   by clearing document there is some kind of update which changes the Invoive status to be  paid

Promise no more question after this thanks a lot

Regards,

Amy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amanda,

It's OK to me to help you to clear your question.

Your understanding is correct.

After the invoice is cleared by clearing document, the Clearing date, Clearing document... will be updated in Invoice and clearing document details.

Regards,

Julie

Answers (0)