Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice Blocked for Payment in MIRO tcode

channa_kallu
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

After posting the invoice in MIRO, i am getting the message as Invoice posted, Blocked for payment. Where we need to do the settings for this ? In this case again i need to release this doc in MRBR, if i don't want this means, what i need to change ?

regds,

CB

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

anand_raichura
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI CB,

While posting a invoice by MIRO, if you come across the following message as block for payment than it is because of Three way matching. You can see three way matching status in purchase order status tab in transaction code ME23N and in purchase order history in item detail.

Generally invoice is blocked for payment because of two issues:-

u2022 Price difference: - Price in invoice is higher than purchase order (above tolerance limit).

u2022 Quantity difference: - Quantity in MIRO is higher than MIGO (or good receipt).

Once invoice is blocked for payment you need to release it for payment via transaction code MRBR. For next time while posting an invoice through MIRO you should post invoice within tolerance limit.

You can display and change tolerance limit for invoice verification in customizing with help of transaction code OMR6.

Regards,

Anand

channa_kallu
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

thx Anand

regds,

CB

mehmet_koc3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I customized OMR6 with 100 u20AC as upper and lower limit for an invoice check with tolerance key PP. My setting doesn't work, I have always same error message "Price too high (tolerance limit of 100,00 EUR exceeded)". But my difference between PO/Invocie total is only 12 euro. Can you help by answering following questions please :

1- does system check the invoice total against PO total or line item by line item ?

2- do we have to maintain absolutly the percentage check in OMR6, is it mandatory?

3- what is the rule during the check between the absolute value and percentage, is it and/or ?

All explanation or documentation on how to configure are welcome.

Thanks a lot

Cheers