cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventory Revaluation

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. My client did an inventory goods receipt for 5 of item xyz.

2. Client then purchased and received 30 of item xzy. They also applied landed costs on these 30 items.

3. Client processed sales totaling 10 of item xyz.

Item xyz is serialized and setup as FIFO. Client should have first shipped the 5 from the goods receipt, but they pulled all 10 from the shipment of 30 (Nmbr 2 above).

I recenlty went to inventory revaluation to revalue the 5 (from nmbr 1 above) and the only transactions showing in the Inventory Revaluation window is the landed cost transaction. So it is impossible for me to revalue these intial 5 xyz items.

How is this possible?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't think it is possible. That is because FIFO is strictly based on time in and time out. If you mistakenly delivered wrong serial numbers out, FIFO module will still calculate item cost based on earlier received items. That means the first 5 has been reconciled already.

Thanks,

Gordon

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,Guys,

According to your abve mentioned,you caculate the precise sale cost in related shipment.

FIrstly,You can stock trasfer the Itemcode XYZ to another WH respectively,

Secendly,use the stock revaluation module to revluate the stock cost according to your requirement,

Finally,check whether the XYZ is correct sale cost ,you can palce the new AR invoice.

Hope it can help you.

Regards

Eric