cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventory Management - Best Processes Documentation

0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have recently implemented SAP in our organization. And we have mapped as such our process in sap. Now we want to know either the our processes regarding Inventory Management are best or not. So I want to get the complete documentation of SAP best processes in inventory management. I have gone through the SAP Best Practices Base line package. The Documentation in this is very limited regarding inventory management. Can any one guide where we can get the complete documentation regarding SAP best processes for inventory management.

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

As you mentioned Implementation done in your organizations, If really comparison required by management - I suggest to go for a GAP analysis from any external firm. Inventory management is huge and based on real business requriements may be some best practices will not match client needs so accordingly changed or altered.

Check the link which have some best practices available @ http://help.sap.com/bp_hightechv1600/HighTech_Global/documentation/hightech2_hidden_EN_DE.htm

Regards,

Syed Hussain.

0 Kudos

Hussain,

Thanks for your response. What my requirement is that is there any documentation where sap has defined/listed best practices regarding inventory management. I have already SAP Best Practices base line package documentation package.

Kind Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

The best way to check is to go for an audit preferably by third party so that they will be able to point out where you missed out impartially.

The best way you can judge is in two ways apart from others

1. whether the implementation had achieved the desired benefits

2. whether your bussiness is running normally without any issues.

0 Kudos

Venkat,

Your suggestion is perfect. But I want to know is there any documented list of SAP Best Practicies related to Inventory Management.

Kind Regards

sjeevan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

See if you can find it here

https://websmp106.sap-ag.de/bestpractices