cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventory committed Item

Former Member
0 Kudos

For one of the inventory item xyz, it shows that we have qty of 97 committed. We are not supposed to have any open production orders for that particular item.

I ran the following query to check for any open production orders:

SELECT T0.[DocNum], T0.[ItemCode], T1.[ItemCode], T0.[Status], T0.[PostDate] FROM OWOR T0 INNER JOIN WOR1 T1 ON T0.DocEntry = T1.DocEntry WHERE T1.[ItemCode] = xyz' AND T1.[IssuedQty] = T1.[PlannedQty]

There's only 4 open production orders and none of them contains 'xyz'. Therefore, what other ways can I pinpoint the open order that contains that item so we can further adjust the correct qty?

I tried 'drag & relate' also but it didn't help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check open sales orders. Not only production order update committed but sales order too.

Thanks,

Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did that also for any open SO and PO but none contains item xyz.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In that case, your item balance need to be restored. This can only be done under the SAP support guidance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gordon,

In SAP 2005, I used to be able to go to Administration > utilities > restore > restore item balances and restore the balance.

However, in SAP 8.8, there's no such feature available. How do I resore balance in this case?

Many thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Because more troubles may have when customer try this function by themselves, now you have to log a message to get SAP support on this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No problem. I will do that via SAP.

Once again, thanks again for your kind expert advise.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In 8.8 they moved that under Help / Support Desk / Restore. There are about 6 options for you to run there.