cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal Reconciliation Error

0 Kudos

I go to Business Partner Master Data (then input the Business Partner) -> Account Balance -> Internal Reconciliation and when I click "Reconcile" in internal reconciliation, I get the below error :

Payment Transaction to downpayment requests cannot be reconciled here [Message 3821-19]

Kindly advise on how to manage this error. Thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

KennedyT21
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Martin...

The concept of Down payment is to have the advance payment received booked in the system by creating a down-payment request/invoice.

In your case the Down-payment Request is 100%, so it becomes difficult to apply the same to the Invoice in the Payment window.

Through Internal Reconciliation window, the same cannot be reconciled. Check Note no. : 1340606 regarding the system behavior.

The following options can be checked in the COPY of the database :

1) Option of applying the Downpayment Request and the Invoice and making a payment of 0.01 cent and then ttransferringthe same to the Rounding account.

2) Checking the option of AR Reserve invoice in case there is 100% Downpayment.

Cheers!

0 Kudos

Kennedy thank you for this, can you paste here the Note 1340606, because it prompts an error that I should login using an S-USER ID, which I don't think I have.

KennedyT21
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok As per the forum rule it is not alloed to post the note. if you have s user id then you can view it

0 Kudos

I understand. Can you at least provide me steps on where to start so I can proceed? I'm quite lost and confused with the explanation as I am new in SBO. Can you kindly provide detailed steps? That would be a great help for me

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

KennedyT21
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kindly confirm if this is resolved,  If your thread is closed then close the thread with correct or helpful answers.   Cheers!!!

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer SAP note,

1340606 - Paid Down Payment Request cannot be reconciled internally. 

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check whether there exist Journal Entry for AP Downpayment Request