cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

we have closed a internal order and we have still two invoices to be posted to the internal order. Is there any way we can open/release Internal order so that we can make a posting?

Thank you,

Misbah

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..if you have authorisation to change the IO ....use T.code KO02 and in the control data tab...set the status again to release and try posting again.

Assign points if helpful

Regards

Aravind

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use the button besides the button released..etc to change status of the order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Misbah,

I have encountered this error before and found out that once an internal order is set to closed it is quite impossible to set it again as release but I haven't verified it from SAP. But through investigation, I have noticed that it follows the chronological pattern that is it can only step-up and step-down one status at a time. For example, If an IO is set to closed it can be set to TECO but not REL.

From your question wherein you only wanted to post an invoce, status TECO would let you make and do the postings. No need for you to set it to REL. If you wanted a better understanding on why is it that so, look upon to the allowed transacton from the control data. There you can see that invoicing or reversals of invoices are allowed when the status is TECO.

I hope this helps you on the resolution of the problem.

Regards,

JeCCas_DJ

Answers (0)