cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal Order Period-wise Budgeting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I had search with all dimension regarding Internal Order Period-wise Budgeting. But I didn't get any proper information.

Can anyone pls let me know how to do Internal Order Period-wise Budgeting.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Balaji Bhonsle

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Balaji,

I don't think the option of budgeting period wise is available if you consider a period to be a month. However, you can have yearly budgets. This is monitored by the budget profiles that are configured in SPRO and attached to order types. However, in Planning (transaction KPF6) you can always plan monthly values but there would not be an availability control.

The reason might be that internal orders are event based cost objects and a month might be too short period to assess and therefore the option is provided anually. Whereas the performance monitoring can happen with help of planning the budgeting should be done only when availablity control is required.

Kind Regards // Shaubhik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shaubhik,

Thanks for your instant replay. Now I can understand that why the Internal Order dont have the option of period-wise budget.

Thanks & Regards,

Balaji Bhonsle..

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji

What Shaubhik said is the standard solution and correct..

How other companies manage it is that they upload the monthly budgets in the Internal Order at the last day of each month... You can create an LSMW for this purpose

If your requirement is very critical, then Z solutions are also possible... But, I would suggest not to go for them unless it is a do or die situation

Regards

Ajay M

Answers (0)