Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am creating a GL account and i assigned it to my PO

When i do PO, entry passed is: Internal Order Expense A/c.... Dr

To GRIR Account.

When i ran settlement, entry passed was: Asset A/c... Dr

To Internal Order Expense A.c

I want to know where do we assign the GL account to Internal Order i.e. how internal order determines GL Accoiunt (Sender GL Account) at the time settlement

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You define an allocation structure (Spro > Controlling > Internal orders > Actual posting > Settlement > Maintain allocation structure). In your case, you want to specify the source of the allocation contain all the cost elements including the expense account you mentioned. Then you define a settlement profile (Spro > Controlling > Internal orders > Actual posting > Settlement > Maintain settlement profiles). You want fixed asset as one of the the optional receiver and you assign the allocation structure to the profile. If the internal order is using this profile and in the IO settlement screen you specify the asset you want to settle to, when you run settlement, the desired accounting entry will be posted.

Regards,

Ming

Former Member
0 Kudos

In transaction code OKB9 OR in KA01/KA02 you can default the order to the cost element.

Thanks.

former_member221515
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I checked all the TCOdes u mentioned. It is not there. Is there any setting in OBYC ?

I want to change the sender's (Internal Order) GL account

Former Member
0 Kudos

Oh! I see what you mean.....go to OBYC and double click key GBB and on next screen scroll down to see entry with VBR, if not there please maintain there.....that should be the place where you assignGL account to account assignment category 'F" -i.e. internal Order

Hope this helps

former_member221515
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are various valuation class where the settlement sender GL account (GL : 50000000) is given.

Following are the valuation class where above mention GL is given in both Debit & Credit.

and in one there is nothing mentioned in valuation class.

Should i should change, let me know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

In OBYC -GBB you should have valuation class Work in progress (if not created yet then create) and assign the GL in that valuation class with VBR (general modification)

Regards

Tanmoy

former_member221515
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Valuation CLass WIP needs to be used for internal order ?

Let me know the TCode by which i can maintain valuation class

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Not order but the WIP GL

check settings in OMWN

Regards

Tanmoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hiya

Valuation classes are created in OMSK - but usually done by the MM team