Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal order - error message M7064 when trying to post GR in MIGO

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When trying to post GR against an internal order in MIGO system gives error message M7064

"Document 000009000030 does not contain any selectable items"

I'm not familiar with CO orders. What shall I check and how? Could you please help?

In KO03:

Status of order: REL DLV GMPS SETC VCAL

Allowed transactions: I can see e.g. RMRU, RMWA, RMWE, RMWF

Isn't it possible hat somehow the status of the order controls it? But how?

Please help.

Thanks,

Csaba

Edited by: Csaba Szommer on Feb 3, 2010 4:21 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

HI,

I'm not sure if you got a chance to look at the long text of the error message, which shows the possible reasons and procedure to follow. You may want to check if any of these reasons applicable in your case..

Diagnosis

The document or document item entered cannot be adopted.

Possible reasons for this are:

The document items have already been processed

(Suggest zero lines indicator set?).

the document items have been deleted or are blocked.

the document items have been created for a different plant.

(for reservations only) movements are not yet allowed for the reservation items.

(for reservations only) the document items are retrograde components of the order. These are posted using the order confirmations.

A confirmation must exist for the document items.

The document items must be released first.

The document is an R/2 document.

Procedure

Make sure your entries are correct.

If the system has already processed the total quantity, you can set the Suggest zero lines indicator. The system will suggest the quantity zero for the items that have already been processed.

If you have entered a particular item, cancel the item. If you do not enter an item, the system searches all of the open items in the document.

If the document is a purchase order, production order or a reservation, you can enter search criteria in the dialog box.

You access the dialog box by choosing Enter with reference on the initial screen.

If the document is an SAP R/2 document, you have to cancel it manually by entering the reversal movement type.

Hope this helps.

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Thanks for your reply.

I already read the error message but I don't know how to apply it to the CO production order (I know production order, process order but I do not know CO production order).

Can you explain what and how to check?

Can anyone help on this? Does someone know CO production orders and can they explain what causes this problem?

Thanks,

Csaba

Edited by: Csaba Szommer on Feb 7, 2010 7:39 PM

takashi_kotani
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Csaba,

CO production order is a bit same as PP Production Order.

Your order has status:DLV , which means you've already completedly done GR from this order and as a result, there're no proposal items for GR afterwards, meaning the document items(CO order items) have already been processed. This behavior also happens when processing PP Production Order. I think the error message M7064 is raised correctly.

for alternative, you can set the indicator 'Propose All Items' in tcode MIGO Settings > Default Values. You set it and you are able to post an additional GR documents for this order.

This flags says;

No more goods receipts are expected for items that have a quantity of zero, but they are possible. Items with quantities of zero may occur after partial deliveries or reversals, for example. You can set this indicator if you often have to enter additional quantities to purchase order items that are already completed.

Hope this helps.

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All, thanks for the help, problem is solved by Takashi Kotani's answer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks dear, this one is very useful.

It has solved my Problems also

Regards,

Darshan

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys,

Thank you, the issue is solved by Mr.Takashi Kotani.

Regards,

Maj5566

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether In purcahse order did u selected Account assignment as "order" and also enter Internal order number in PO. Then it will automatically post in MIGO.

Regards,

Sreekanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

maybe SAPNET note 886735 throws some light on that, looks like the PO is "wrong".

Best regards, Christian

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Christian & Sreekanth,

Thanks for the answers.

I'm not trying to post GR against a PO, I'm trying to post GR against an internal order (MIGO-A01-R08). Order category is "4" - CO Production order.

Thanks,

Csaba