cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

interfaces in pp

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

can anyone describe me briefly about the interfaces in pp...with some real time examples.

will be very thankful..

regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please follow the below link you can find the need full information.

http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/print46c/en/data/pdf/PPPDC/PPPDC.pdf

Regards,

Madhu.G

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can any one tell me the process related to QM module in Coal mining.

Regards,

Atal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Inspection type 03: If you activate inspection type in material masters and assign inspection type to production order types, every order creates an inspection lot along with it. By the help of control characteristics that are assigned to operations in routing, results recording is possible. A usage decision is given for every order through the inspection lot assigned.

Inspection type 04: If you activate inspection type in material masters, goods receipt from a production order creates an inspection lot. Goods may be transferred to unrestricted stock after results recording and usage decision.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Özgen Canan,

We are already adopting the processes you have mentioned in you answer.whereas we have a scenario in which we have to take sample and do recording the result before mining process starts i.e. at the mining area,from different faces of mine.

And for that i think we have to create manual lots and use inspection type '89'.

Is there any settings for automatic manual lot creation,and can it be scheduled,so that at the scheduled time manual lot will be created automatically and the end user only need to put the measured characteristics and record.

Please suggest.

Regards,

ABP

sundaresan_velayudam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In case of PP PI you can interface the PLC with SAP, so that you can get the real time data into SAP.

In case of PP if MES software is installed, you can integrate the MES detail into SAP

typical flow of SAP to MES and MES to SAP

The main advantage of SAP and MES Integration is to get the real time data in SAP system without any manual interpretation.

Generally master data information will transfer from SAP to MES and transaction data information will transfer from MES to SAP based on the time event maintained for each transaction.

SAP to ME

Master Data:

From SAP, transfer the master data such as material master, BOM, routing, work center, Inventory, production order data (as a result of MRP) & equipment master, quality characteristic for material to the MES system. In MES link is made for each data so that whenever the data is received from the SAP, the respective data is stored in MES master data.

If there is any changes made in master data in SAP, The changes made in SAP is transferred to MES as per the time interval and the data is stored in the MES related data.

ME to SAP

Transaction Data:

Once the production is executed in the Shop floor, the real time data in shop floor is recorded in MES system such as goods Issue to production, quantity produced, quantity rejected, time taken for each operation is recorded with reference to production order. and serial no and batch is recorded for each lot, quality characteristics for the material is recorded in MES , as per the time event for each transaction, the recorded data is transferred to SAP, In SAP transaction is executed in the respective transaction code for that data,

If the equipment is breakdown, the data is recorded in MES and the same is transferred to the SAP immediately as per the time mentioned to transfer the data, & In SAP is notification is created for that equipment immediately with the cause code.

The major advantage is we can track the material very easily where it is, when it is consumed, when the finish material is produced, from which machine the material is produced.